Infra-red Temperature Sensing Kiosk
Help keep your visitors & staff safe
Help limit the spread of the COVID-19 by measuring and informing your visitors & staff of their temperature
Infra-red temperature sensing kiosks are intended for initial body temperature assessment for triage use. Initial body temperature can be detected in seconds, without physical contact.
They can be installed in a matter of minutes at the entrances of public spaces such as supermarkets, offices, schools, government buildings, and warehouses to help keep your employees and visitors safe and limit the spread of the virus.
Prepare as you reopen
Here at Ksubaka we have worked with our trusted manufacturers to bring together a solution which contributes to your re-opening of your store or workplace in the safest way possible.
Our temperature sensing kiosks scan the temperature of your visitors, using infra-red sensors and facial reference, one by one to inform them if a higher than normal body temperature is detected. They can even alert you of this, when allowed by regulations.
Lessening the risk of COVID-19 spreading
Our infra-red temperature sensing kiosks:
- Detect body temperature in < 1 second
- Inform your visitor so they may act responsibly
- Give clear alerts, using traffic light style LED lights
- Comply with GDPR legislation
- Self install in less than 10 mins
- Supports 19 languages : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, Thai, Arabic, Indonesian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Lithuanian, Hebrew, Ukrainian
Unlike other suppliers our TSKs:
- Are pre-configured with the most appropriate standard settings and are fully assembled- you just unbox and plug in
- Come with proprietary software unique in its security and user friendliness
- Comply with GDPR regulations
- Our new generation has a touchscreen interface and is connected allowing for
- Remote monitoring
- Remote update of software and settings across all your devices
- The ability to run multiple applications and offer other services
We offer a bespoke configuration service if you prefer something other than the standard settings.
We have a dedicated after sales portal and access to support personnel and a long history of deploying & supporting screens in multiple sectors and geographies
Designed for :
Retail; Schools; Pubs; Restaurants; Offices buildings; Reception desks; Leisure Centres, Attractions, Shopping malls; Casinos; Banks; Cvs stores; Apparel stores; Luxury shops …
Available as :
- KSU-TSK-010W Wall mounted kiosk : to be placed on the wall at the entrance of stores, or warehouse
- KSU-TSK-011D Desktop mounted kiosk : to be placed at reception desks, office kitchens
- KSU-TSK-013F 147cm floor standing kiosk : to be place at the entrance of stores, shopping centres, offices buildings, casinos, banks, medical centres
- KSU-TSK-015F An optional add-on hand sanitizer dispenser can be integrated into the kiosk as an extra preventative measure against the spread of COVID-19.
The Temperature Sensing Kiosk should not be used to diagnose or exclude a diagnosis of COVID‑19 or any other disease. An elevated body temperature in the context of use should be confirmed with a secondary evaluation method (e.g., non-contact infrared thermometer or clinical grade contact thermometer). Our remote infra-red temperature sensor measures average temperature over the face and may be affected by environmental conditions. Public health officials, through their experience with the device in the particular environment of use, should determine the significance of any fever or elevated temperature based on the skin telethermographic temperature measurement.