Infra-red Temperature Sensing Kiosk
Help keep your visitors & staff safe
Help limit the spread of the COVID-19 by measuring and informing your visitors & staff of their temperature
Infra-red temperature sensing kiosks can detect body temperature in seconds, without physical contact.
They can be installed in a matter of minutes at the entrances of public spaces such as supermarkets, offices, schools, government buildings, and warehouses to help keep your employees and visitors safe and limit the spread of the virus.
Prepare as you reopen
It’s time to start preparing for when the lockdown restrictions are lifted. Here at Ksubaka we have worked with our trusted manufacturers to bring together a solution which contributes to your re-opening of your store or workplace in the safest way possible.
Our temperature sensing kiosks scan the temperature of your visitors one by one and informs them if a higher than normal body temperature is detected; and can even alert you when allowed by regulations.
Lessening the risk of COVID-19 spreading
Our infra-red temperature sensing kiosks:
- Detect body temperature in < 1 second
- Inform your visitor so they may act responsibly
- Give clear alerts, using traffic light style LED lights
- Comply with GDPR legislation
- Self install in less than 10 mins
- Supports 13 languages : English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Korean, Vietnamese, Russian, Thai, Arabic, Indonesian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Lithuanian, Hebrew, Ukrainian
Designed for :
Retail; Schools; Offices buildings; Reception desks; Hospitals; Medical centres; Shopping malls; Casinos; Banks; Cvs stores; Apparel stores; Luxury shops …
Available as :
- KSU-TSK-010W Wall mounted kiosk : to be placed on the wall at the entrance of stores, or warehouse
- KSU-TSK-011D Desktop mounted kiosk : to be placed at reception desks, office kitchens
- KSU-TSK-012F 0.6m floor standing kiosk : to be place at the entrance of schools, kinder gardens, kids playgrounds or education centres
- KSU-TSK-013F 1.1m floor standing kiosk : to be place at the entrance of stores, shopping centres, offices buildings, casinos, banks, medical centres
- KSU-TSK-014F 1.1m floor standing kiosk with an adjustable angle : allows checking process more comfortable for visitors with average height above 180cm
- KSU-TSK-015F An optional add-on hand sanitizer dispenser can be integrated into the kiosk as an extra preventative measure against the spread of COVID-19.
This is not a medical device and must not be used for diagnosis, treatment or as the sole basis upon which a decision is made as to whether a subject is infected or ill. Our remote infra-red temperature sensor measures average temperature over the face and may be affected by environmental conditions.